FT- Night shift -RN- Med Surg
Arise Austin Medical Center AAMC Posted on May 6th, 2016
Arise Austin Medical Center is currently recruiting for a dedicated Full Time RN to work in our fast-paced Medical-Surgical unit. This beautiful, 23 bed, boutique inpatient surgical hospital is located on Bee Cave Rd between Mopac and 360. This position is full time, night shift.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- Will have a minimum of 2 years nursing management experience and 4 years nursing experience, in a hospital setting
- Will have strong judgment, supervision, and ability to create a safe environment. Strong Medication administration knowledge required
- Experience in ICU, ER & Telemetry is required
- Current BCLS, ACLS & PALS certification
We have excellent salaries and a very generous benefits package.
Arise Healthcare is a rapidly growing company committed to quality care for both our patients, physicians, and employees. Here at Arise Healthcare our goal is to integrate excellent patient care and provide a fun, friendly, and safe work environment for our employees.
Arise Healthcare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Very generous benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, life and accidental death & dismemberment, long and short term disability, 401(k) with a company match, cancer, critical illness.