RN- PAT- Full Time
Arise Austin Medical Center AAMC Posted on June 14th, 2016
SCA owns and/or provides management services to 194 ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments, in partnership with approximately 2,800 physicians and in affiliation with 105 health systems. SCA’s clinical systems, service line growth strategies, benchmarking processes, and efficiency programs create measurable advantage for surgical facilities – clinically, operationally, and financially. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Arise Austin Medical center is currently recruiting for dedicated RN’s to work Full Time in our PREOP/PAT departments. This facility is a beautiful, boutique, 23 bed inpatient surgical hospital conveniently located on Bee Cave Rd in the Austin suburb of Westlake hills. We want hard-working professionals to join our team and work in these fast-paced departments. We are physician owned and specialize in spine, orthopedic, ENT, neurology, gynecology, urology, and general surgery.
- Full Time
- Some call will be required
- Professional with strong medical/surgical knowledge and recent experience in Med/Surgical, Peri-operative, or Critical care, Minimum 2 years.
- Excellent Communication skills, bilingual a plus. Proficient computer skills
- Strong work ethic, flexible, organized and multi-tasker.
- Able to work independently and within a group
- Able to exercise good judgment and to make good decisions
- Able to perform under stress
- Possess strong time management skills
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas
- Current BCLS
- PALS and ACLS certification required within 3 months from hire date.
We have competitive salaries and a very generous benefits package to offer!
Join the Team! Join the Fun!
Arise Healthcare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Very generous benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, life and accidental death & dismemberment, long and short term disability, 401(k) with a company match, cancer, critical illness.